aio info

Richard Kearsley Richard.Kearsley at m247.com
Fri May 6 17:49:58 MSD 2011

Hi Igor,
Nothing stands out when looking at those stats (other than the disk %busy going from 50/60 straight up to 100). I.e. nothing is grabbing 100% cpu or something - there is barely 2% cpu usage and appears to drop during the 2-3 second lock period...
Note that during my test, nginx is rebuilding the proxy_cache index (1,000,000's of files that it has to read from disk to build index after a restart) - does something happen with the cache manager process every 30 seconds during rebuild?