IPv6 issues viewing any static or dynamic file

Rob Schultz rschultz7 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 20:10:53 MSD 2011

On May 15, 2011, at 2:26 PM, Igor Sysoev wrote:

> How do you connect via IPv6 ?
> It seems like large packets tunneling issue.
> Are you able to scp large file via IPv6 ?

I am using a 6to4 HE tunnel on the client side and native IPv6 on the server side. (It's hosted at Linode that recently enabled native IPv6)

You are right. I created just a test.txt file with just hello world in it and i can browse it just fine. I wonder what google is doing because i can browse ipv6.google.com just fine and other test sights.

Just modified my local MTU to 1280 and it seems to be working now. Sorry for the noise.

v/r,
Rob