Cache problem?

gvim gvimrc at gmail.com
Wed May 25 04:02:15 MSD 2011

On 25/05/2011 00:39, Alexandr Gomoliako wrote:

> How about response status?

All 200. The app is returning HTTP content so I don't expect to see any errors on the logs of nginx or Starman.

> Anyway, it might be a long shot, but have you tried switching Starman
> to a different PSGI server, like Twiggy or Feersum? After all PSGI is
> a relatively new thing for perl and not that widely used.

Of the ones you've listed Starman is the more established. My ngxing vhosts file has this kind of setup:

server {
     root /var/www/html/myapp/pub;
     server_name myappserver;
     location ~ \.psgi {
       gzip off;
       proxy_set_header Host $http_host;
       proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $http_host;
       proxy_pass       http://127.0.0.1:9000;

... with Starman running on 127.0.0.1:9000

PSGI/Plack is THE big thing in Perl right now so it's actually getting a lot of use, especially within the CGI::Application, Dancer and Catalyst communities.

gvim