IP as a server name

slafs nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu May 26 14:11:10 MSD 2011

Hi there!

I have a question about nginx configuration file. How can I configure a
server if I want my site to be available under a domain name and IP
address. I would like to have something like:
to be available simultaneously.

I noticed that it basically works but problem occurs on redirections
from my webapp (Nginx is a reverse proxy for it). It seems that on
redirects nginx is obtaining a server_name from OS configuration.

Can You please suggest some configuration?

I am using nginx 0.6.39 but will try to upgrade if it is necessary.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,201092,201092#msg-201092