Getting All Documentation Under One Roof

Thomas Love tomlove at
Mon May 30 02:44:40 MSD 2011

On 29 May 2011 23:03, Jack Desert <jackdesert556 at> wrote:

> On Sat, 28 May 2011 01:19:34 +0300
> Eugaia <ngx.eugaia at> wrote:
> I want to help the cause by getting all the documentation under one roof,
> easily accessible, and well-organized. Help me to understand how I can do
> this.
> Jack Desert
I'd be in favour of copying the pages of into along with links to security advisories, books, etc.
It would need to be kept up-to-date, but this would be a start, unless Igor
is keen to keep them separate.

I suspect there may be a better way to organise the top-level wiki sections
(Install, Modules, Add-ons etc.) e.g. I was surprised to find in Modules when I first visited (it's
logical, but wasn't obvious). I also think "Install" on the top level can be
reworked to incorporate "Getting started" and "Full example", modified to
implement auth_basic as well since this can easily be done dangerously by

So I would love to see two navigation paths streamlined: the path first-time
users take in downloading, setting up, configuring, and the path returning
users take getting reference on core, or on modules. Would be happy to help
implement, if this makes sense to anyone else.