Antw: Re: NGINX loadbalancing ORACLE forms backends?

Dalibor Jotanovic Dalibor.Jotanovic at herold.at
Mon May 30 11:02:14 MSD 2011

Hi,

i'll take a look at it. Thanks for the hint.

Cheers,
DJ

>>> Jérôme Loyet<jerome at loyet.net> 5/27/2011 12:52 >>>
Hi

have a look on this module I've made: http://code.google.com/p/nginx-sticky-module/

I'm using it in different environments (PHP, tomcat, jboss, ...). It can feet your need. Moreover it's independant from the type of backend you're using.

hope this help

++ Jerome