Accessing binary blob data in MySQL backend

Anıl Çetin anil at
Tue May 31 19:42:08 MSD 2011

Of course you have to pay for fuse but till you use mysql as your image
storage, I assume payload for "only - reading" from fuse file system
becomes a drop in the ocean for you. Also, this was nothing but just a
quick advice of course learning more about the nginx plugin you use will
be a perfect solution as far as you can modify it to fit your needs.