Mailing list software that plays nice with nginx

Ian M. Evans ianevans at
Tue Nov 8 18:08:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, November 8, 2011 12:59 pm, Ian M. Evans wrote:
> Looking for s script (preferably PHP) that plays nice with nginx "out of
> the box" i.e. doesn't require rewriting .htaccess files into nginx rules,
> etc.

Okay, just discovered minutes after sending
this email. If only I had waited. :-)

Anyway, the settings there seem to be if the list software is installed at
the document root.

How would I change the locations if the software is installed at /lists?
[I suck at locations and haven't had much sleep!]