Upgrade to 1.1.8 still shows 1.1.7?

Ilan Berkner ilan at time4learning.com
Tue Nov 15 15:57:42 UTC 2011

We usually upgrade Nginx when a new version comes out.  I upgraded to 1.1.8
and when I do "nginx -v" from the command line, it shows 1.1.8.  When I run
phpinfo() through the php-fpm service that we use (having restarted it), it
still shows 1.1.7, why would that be the case?

How can I confirm via an online request that Nginx is running the correct
version?  The server status stub does not show it.

Ilan Berkner
Chief Technology Officer

6300 NE 1st Ave., Suite 203
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 771-0914

<http://www.twitter.com/time4learning> <http://www.facebook.com/Time4Learning>

Time4Learning.com - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th
Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and
elementary school students.
Time4Learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids,
education, parenting and more.
spellingcity.com - Online vocabulary and spelling activities for teachers,
parents and students.