Nginx mass dynamic virtual hosts like apache?

anagio nginx-forum at
Sun Nov 20 00:41:31 UTC 2011

Thanks now if I wanted to let a member who has a sub-domain on our
domain, "" map one of their own domains or sub-domains
using a cname. I would need to create a ServerAlias for their
sub-domain, in apache2 it would be something like below. So using the
regex probably wouldn't be the best method, so just adding them as you
listed in the first reply is how to go about it?

  ServerAlias *