Sub-domains only server for web application?

anagio nginx-forum at
Sun Nov 20 09:05:50 UTC 2011

Our website currently runs wordpress to manage the front end site

When users register they get a subdomain where they
can login to our application. The application is built on zend
framework. I'd like to have the zf project on an entirely different
server than where we run the wordpress domain.

How would the default server config be setup since the front end site is
on another server with different IP? Virtual hosts would be setup as
usual, i'm just not sure how to configure the main server so it
redirects to Any help is appreciated