Can nginx override encoding of Tomcat back end?

John Moore grails at
Fri Nov 25 15:41:30 UTC 2011

On 25/11/11 15:34, Igor Sysoev wrote:
> Are you sure that Firefox did not get it from cache ?

Pretty sure. Just doing some checking as there are some strange things
going on...

>> This is 0.6.32 on
>> Windows - I don't know whether a more recent version would help?
> Where have you found such version ?
> The first nginx/Windows version was 0.7.52.
> There were some change in charset module in 0.8.0, so you can try
> more modern version.

It was one of the Kevin Worthington versions. To be honest I've not
really looked at it in a long while. I'll install a newer version and
report back.