Getting 502 bad gateway on uploading a file

Jim Ohlstein jim at
Wed Oct 12 18:56:55 UTC 2011

On 10/11/11 9:01 PM, Michael Shadle wrote:
> Trying to upload a small .png to Drupal. PHP 5.3.8, CentOS 5.6 x64, nginx 1.1.3

Is this only happening with png's? Are you able to upload other types of
files? If so, I have seen this type of behavior before. It has happened
after PHP version upgrades. Darn near drove me crazy as I could never
trace it. It resolved with recompiling of php and all modules, including
pecl modules. Just a thought. YMMV, of course.