So is "rewrite_by_lua" also evil?

Nginx User nginx at nginxuser.net
Fri Oct 14 13:27:17 UTC 2011

On 14 October 2011 03:16, Nginx User <nginx at nginxuser.net> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I am still seeing the "0 0" outputs in my logs on (only
> some) requests. I had noticed that some pages just seemed to have the
>
> It is not affecting standard php requests anymore from what I can see
> but it seems some Ajax type requests where php is being used for
> dynamic js (! need to look closer into how I set those up) and with
> phpMyAdmin which is aliased somewhere.
Looking at things further, it may be a mime type issue clouding things.
My js files use the non-standard but widely adopted "text/javascript"
while Nginx comes with the standard but not always supported
"application/X-javascript" mime type.
Not sure I changed the mimes types file accordingly when I went to 1.0.8.

The phpMyadmin one is funny though as all it does is use an alias.