502 Bad Gateway when downloading file

sogi nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Oct 16 11:24:34 UTC 2011

Hello.
Many thanks for your reply.
We are changing headers through PHP header() function.

Header is dispatching correctly from HAPROXY. It is as follows:
HTTP/1.1 200 OK

Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:18:08 GMT

Server: Apache/2.2.16 (Debian)

Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT

Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0,
pre-check=0

Pragma: no-cache

Connection: close

Logs from nginx debug:
http://pastebin.com/UrMXgYyf
(I have more - all from logging into system to 502, but there are so
large actually :) )

Actually, I don't have any successful header...
Let me know if you want something, I can debug/prepare it if you need
more informations.
Many thanks for all the help.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,216759,216774#msg-216774