Having trouble understand how rewrite works

victor noagbodjivictor at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 16:51:07 UTC 2011

Thanks again. I understand the map solution. Here's another issue, you
see, the links below all map to the index page (there are other pages
too, that have those PageID, ParentPageID, etc.. parameters).

all map to / (index)

and these for example would map to another unique page.

The parameters specify the actual page that must be mapped to. And
since I now know I can't use regex on query parameters, is there a way
to handle this situation?