Suggestions regarding number of connections

Ilan Berkner ilan at
Sat Oct 22 02:12:04 UTC 2011

That's what I'm trying to understand.  Could you give me some more specific
examples of what to look for?

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 8:32 PM, Brian Akins <brian at> wrote:

> I've seen an nginx server handle around 1 million concurrent connections.
>  Set ulimit and do basic tcp tuning is generally good enough.
> nginx at

Ilan Berkner
Chief Technology Officer

6300 NE 1st Ave., Suite 203
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 771-0914

<> <> - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th
Grade. - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and elementary
school students. - A forum to chat with parents online about kids,
education, parenting and more. - Online vocabulary and spelling activities for teachers,
parents and students.