Confirm event model

Ilan Berkner ilan at
Mon Oct 24 21:19:35 UTC 2011

Thanks, I read that as well, none the less, it would be nice to be able to
confirm which one its chosen.

On Mon, Oct 24, 2011 at 5:16 PM, Ensiferous <nginx-forum at> wrote:

> It'll automatically use the best one available. Unless you're on some
> embedded system which might have an old kernel then you really don't
> need to worry about this at all.
> Posted at Nginx Forum:
> nginx at

Ilan Berkner
Chief Technology Officer

6300 NE 1st Ave., Suite 203
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 771-0914

<> <> - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th
Grade. - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and elementary
school students. - A forum to chat with parents online about kids,
education, parenting and more. - Online vocabulary and spelling activities for teachers,
parents and students.