Blank Adsense ads on certain pages

Skolde nginx-forum at nginx.us
Tue Oct 25 00:28:49 UTC 2011

>The catch all location is falling back to index.php without any
arguments. Is that the way it's supposed to be?

Yes, adding arguments causes a redirect loop for some reason.

>The URIs starting with page have a fallback to index.php with args.

Those pages use in-line javascript editing which requires args to be
appended to index.php. Unlike the earlier catch all location, this does
not cause a redirecting issue.

>Is index.php your PHP "handler"? If it is then use this:

>location = /index.php {
>include fastcgi_params;
>include fastcgi_config;
>fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
>}

I tried that, but the site no longer loaded any styling and was just
giant text and white background.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,217145,217258#msg-217258