php-fpm is very very slow...

Rainer Duffner rainer at
Sun Sep 4 11:37:06 UTC 2011

Am Sun, 4 Sep 2011 12:33:14 +0800
schrieb "Xin Liu" <sy.meteor at>:

> Hi all,
> After upgrade from php 5.3.6 to php 5.3.8, now php-fpm is very very
> slow. Even I tried to roll back to php 5.3.6, it still doen't work.
> And one can help me about this issue?
> My server is running Freebsd 8.1 + nginx + php 5.3.8

Haven't had that one.
If this is a test-server, upgrade to 8.2 and recompile everything.

(make a pkg_info list, then pkg_delete everything,
even /usr/local/lib/compat/, then install the pkgs again, as per your

If this is a production-server, maybe it's time to have a

But I agree - it's most likely not a problem with NGINX. Would still be
slow with apache...