Nginx upload module (v 2.2.0) :: 502 Bad Gateway

Piotr Polok toplek at
Mon Sep 5 06:59:58 UTC 2011

I have compiled newest version of nginx (nginx/1.1.1) with nginx upload
module (v 2.2.0), also the example config (nginx.conf) was copied from into nginx direcoty.
The html form is also copied from this location. So the installation and
configuration is oryginal now without any changes.

I'm getting some errors while uploading the file;

The html form: '502 Bad Gateway';

The nginx error.log (/usr/local/nginx/logs/error.log):