nginx and tproxy

Geoge.Q quan.nexthop at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 16:21:56 UTC 2011

thanks your feedback.

Yes, we want to get the source-ip directly.
However, if we want to get real client ip from L7 layer, we need modify the
backend configuration, in some case, we have no permission to modify the
configuration of Web-server.

Is there other way to get client IP other than x-forward-for/x-real-ip?

thanks
George