Openresty downstream bundle maintenance requests

agentzh agentzh at
Sun Sep 18 05:34:28 UTC 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Nginx User <nginx at> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 4:58 PM, agentzh <agentzh at> wrote:
>> Will adding new options like --with-luajit=PATH and --with-lua51=PATH
>> work for you? That is, telling ngx_openresty to use an external luajit
>> or lua 5.1 build located by PATH?
> This should work. We can then switch piar this with --without luajit. We
> obviously want to keep the lua-rds-parser and lua-redis options.

I've just added the --with-luajit=PATH and --with-lua51=PATH options
to ngx_openresty's configure script and this update has already been
included in the latest devel release,

Please test it out to see if it fits your requirements :) All of those
Lua modules bundled by ngx_openresty will still be built by default
when either --with-luajit=PATH or --with-lua51=PATH is specified
unless being explicitly disabled.