php-fastcgi always exits.. resulting in 502 bad gateway

Lintu nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Sep 22 10:44:19 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

I'm using nginx since some days and I got a little trouble. It seems
that after some while of working fine nginx exits the fastcgi-daemon and
whenever I try to call a php site then, it shows me 502 Bad Gateway.

Then I have to "/usr/bin/php-fastcgi start" and everything runs fine
again.

So basically my question: How do I make the php-fastcgi not exit itself
or how do I make it automatically restart on exit? It's annoying that my
website everytime turns to "502 Bad Gateway" to everyone and I don't
even know about that!

Can anyone help me please? :(

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,215576,215576#msg-215576