How to tune nginx for 800-1200 concurrent connections?

dullnicker nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Sep 26 09:30:49 UTC 2011

Dear all,

thank you very much for your answers. What I did some days ago was
installing APC (Alternative PHP Cache) on the server. I could not
believe the results, but still - days after - they are as good as they
were from the start. Server Load dropped like crazy. The momentary
average server load is < 0.60, while it was >2.00 before. Therefore the
need for any further optimization has vanished. Again, thank you both
for taking the time to answer to my question.

Kind regards
-Amitz

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,215383,215831#msg-215831