Static Files

Simon Liu simohayha.bobo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 03:48:28 UTC 2011

1 output_buffers

because static file used sendfile in nginx, and  if you need modify file
content, you need read file content to memory(example gzip filter), this
memory size is output_buffers.

first arg is buf number, second is buf size. if allocated memory greater
than number*size, nginx will send buf  and  then continue read;

2 aio

yes.

3  sendfile

first,  sendfile have limit(2g - 1) in nginx, if file size is  greater than
limit, nginx will send partially everytime. second, because fd is NONBLOCK,
so server is not block.

douban:www.douban.com/people/mustang/

blog: www.pagefault.info

twitter: www.twitter.com/minibobo