[ANNOUNCE] Tengine-1.2.4

Sharl.Jimh.Tsin amoiz.shine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 13:33:23 UTC 2012

are you sure that NOT a joke of April Fools' Day, like taolinux
(http://code.taobao.org/p/taobao_linux_server/src/trunk/taolinux/) ?

Best regards,
Sharl.Jimh.Tsin (From China **Obviously Taiwan INCLUDED**)

Using Gmail? Please read this important notice:
http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/jstrap/gmail?10073.