Socket leaks., pread and [crit] SSL_Write() in 1.0.14

Floren Munteanu admin at
Mon Apr 2 16:15:10 UTC 2012

Hi Maxim,

On 4/2/2012 7:17 AM, Maxim Dounin wrote:
> As already suggested, it whould be cool to check if you see the
> same problem in 1.1.x.
> And to proceed further we need debug log, see here:
> Note you'll need to recompile nginx with "--with-debug" configure
> argument to obtain one.

How safe is to put in production a debug built of Nginx?
I could easily compile a different built, but I'm concerned of running
this on a live environment as this is where the errors occur.

Floren Munteanu