Not easy replacement of Apache with Ngnix due to error log

niraj nginx-forum at
Tue Apr 3 05:47:53 UTC 2012

Hi  Anton

               As u suggested,
               words "upstream closed prematurely FastCGI stdout" show,
that problem is
probably in FastCGI server.

                  This is what I am telling u that Nginx error log
misguide us.

              Actually Problem was one perl module was not installed in
that so I was getting the above error.

     Earlier I used apache so if any module related error then it was
reflect in apache's error log ..............

that actually not happening with Nginx , this create a problem for
system admin.

If any idea to get details error logs for nginx  then please sugeest.

how to set  fcgiwraper error log ??????