Possible HTTP response read bug in Nginx 1.0.12

tikonen nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Apr 4 01:06:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

Thanks for advice, I'll try next with 1.1.X and see if that helps.

In case 1.1.X does not solve the problem. Server load is pretty big and
only minor % of requests have the error so the debug log and capture
dump would be Huge to catch even one case. (Still these errors are
frequent enough to cause ip_hash to flag node failed and cause havoc in
the cluster).

To narrow down needed data, can you recommend proper debugging settings,
should I start server or global level?
Also, should I make debug log againts 1.1.X or 1.0.12 ?

Thanks, Teemu

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,224853,224907#msg-224907