Not easy replacement of Apache with Ngnix due to error log

niraj nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Apr 4 06:14:41 UTC 2012

Hi

     My view is that only if Nginx error log more informative then it
will be very userful for system admin who wants to switch from apache to
Nginx. Its need to be more informative.

     "As I am system admin and  I was face that issue and at that time
there were no error log which guide me to solve the issue.  who are new
to switch with  Nginx this logs not that much informative."

     My personal view if Nginx having more informative error log then
anybody can easily adopt the Nginx.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,224747,224911#msg-224911