I need the best nginx configuration please

MOHAMMED A. lists at ruby-forum.com
Fri Apr 6 01:48:30 UTC 2012

Hello,

Please, I need the best nginx configuration for my servers
My servers for images hosting
In any server, From 2 to 5 million images
The problem is that images do not appear quickly, a long time, Slow
Please help me in this, I need the best nginx configuration

Thanks.

The configuration now

user  nobody;
# no need for more workers in the proxy mode
worker_processes  2;
error_log  /var/log/nginx/error.log info;
worker_rlimit_nofile 20480;
events {
 worker_connections 5120; # increase for busier servers
 use epoll; # you should use epoll here for Linux kernels 2.6.x
}
http {
 upload_progress_header id;
 upload_progress uploads 5m;
 server_name_in_redirect off;
 server_names_hash_max_size 10240;
 server_names_hash_bucket_size 1024;
 include    mime.types;
 default_type  application/octet-stream;
 server_tokens off;
 sendfile on;
 tcp_nopush on;
 tcp_nodelay on;
 keepalive_timeout  5;
 gzip on;
 gzip_vary on;
 gzip_disable "MSIE [1-6]\.";
 gzip_proxied any;
 gzip_http_version 1.1;
 gzip_min_length  1000;
 gzip_comp_level  6;
 gzip_buffers  16 8k;
# You can remove image/png image/x-icon image/gif image/jpeg if you have
slow CPU
 gzip_types    text/plain text/xml text/css application/x-javascript
application/xml image/png image/x-icon image/gif image/jpeg
application/xml+rss text/javascript application/atom+xml;
 ignore_invalid_headers on;
 client_header_timeout  360m;
 client_body_timeout 360m;
 send_timeout     360m;
 reset_timedout_connection on;
 connection_pool_size  256;
 client_header_buffer_size 256k;
 large_client_header_buffers 4 256k;
 client_max_body_size 2048M;
 client_body_buffer_size 1024k;
 request_pool_size  32k;
 output_buffers   4 32k;
 postpone_output  1460;
 proxy_temp_path  /home/matarNginx/nginx_proxy/;
 client_body_in_file_only on;
 log_format bytes_log "$msec $bytes_sent .";
 include "/etc/nginx/vhosts/*";