Slides for My Nginx Talk at Percona Live MySQL Conference 2012

agentzh agentzh at
Tue Apr 17 05:47:27 UTC 2012

Hi, folks!

Last week chaoslawful and I gave a talk at Percona Live MySQL Conference

This was my first English presentation and I was glad that it went well :)

Here's the AJAX-based slides for my part:

You can use the arrow keys on your keyboard to switch pages. The slides
contain a lot of benchmark results comparing various solutions like nginx +
php-fpm + php-mysql, ngx_drizzle + ngx_rds_json, ngx_drizzle + ngx_lua, and
nodejs + node-mysql + node-generic-pool.

There's also a PDF version for these slides: