some of my user cannot access my website

leontinus nginx-forum at
Tue Apr 17 10:44:48 UTC 2012

Hi guys, I need your help to help me identify a problem. I'm running an
online marketplace here in Indonesia. Right now I have 1 mod perl server
using apache and 1 nginx server as proxy. But some of my users complain
they cannot access my website, And I found out
a fact that if they use mikrotik HttpProxy, they cannot access my
website, but they can access other website.

If they use firefox, they found err message : Content Encoding Error
If they use google chrome, they found err message :

Can you help me with this?