Really bizarre problem with Sabredav

Francis Daly francis at
Sat Apr 21 22:30:18 UTC 2012

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 01:22:29PM -0700, Cliff Wells wrote:
> On Sat, 2012-04-21 at 07:49 -0400, squimmy wrote:

Hi there,

> Here's what I suspect is happening:
> You have location /dav, where I expect is where you want SabreDav to
> handle requests.

> The way Nginx processes requests is outlined here:

Possibly changing the line

  location /dav/

  location ^~ /dav/

will cause things to Just Work.

But it does depend on what exactly SabreDAV does, and what else is in
your included config files.

If it does work fully, it might be worth sending that information to the
SabreDAV people in case they want to include a "here is how to configure
your web server to use our application" note in their documentation
(assuming that that doesn't already exist).

Good luck with it,

Francis Daly        francis at