stub_status and other data to be displayed.

Sam Ashmann tdgh2323 at
Sun Apr 22 21:22:22 UTC 2012

Hello all,

I made a debug html that displays some debugging information (additional nginx variables)... but Id also prefer to print along with the output produced by stub_status . Is there anyway to do this?

Something like this doesnt appear to work:

location  /static-test {
                    default_type text/html;
                    stub_status on;
                    return 200 "test"

it either prints my test, or if I comment it .. it prints the status of nginx.