PNP4Nagios + NGinX 1.0.15 Config

fLoo nginx-forum at
Fri Apr 27 03:42:39 UTC 2012

Hello, i'm having a serious problem which i cant solve within 8 hours of
debugging. I would like to use pnp4nagios (for icinga)
I got it working under the docroot but i want it to work

location / {
root   /usr/local/pnp4nagios/share;
index  index.html index.htm index.php;
if (!-e $request_filename) {
rewrite ^/(.+)$ /index.php?kohana_uri=$1 last;

location ~ \.php$ {
root           /usr/local/pnp4nagios/share;
fastcgi_index  index.php;
fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME    $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
include        fastcgi_params;

this code works perfectly for the docroot, but i dont get it working in
any help much appreciated