nginx 1.2.0 is slower than 1.1.12?

Delta Yeh delta.yeh at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:12:38 UTC 2012

I use loadrunner, and although get the conclusion:1.2.0 is slower than 1.1.12
I observe connect timeout error in loadrunner console, but I didn't see such
error in 1.1.12.

 For 1.2.0 , the rps line dive to very lower every 15-20 seconds, I think
it because  connect  to nginx timeout .

I test 1.1.17 , the result is almost the same as 1.1.12.
I then test 1.1.19 , the result is  like 1.2.0,

So what happened between 1.1.17 and 1.1.19 will result the connection
timeout every 15-20 seconds?

在 2012年4月26日 下午10:26,Valentin V. Bartenev <ne at vbart.ru> 写道: