[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 18.104.22.168 released
agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:49:55 UTC 2012
After one week's active development, I'm pleased to announce the new
development version of ngx_openresty, 22.214.171.124:
Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last release, 126.96.36.199:
* bundled LuaRestyDNSLibrary 0.04 and enabled it by default:
https://github.com/agentzh/lua-resty-dns it is a nonblocking DNS
(Domain Name System) resolver library based on LuaNginxModule's
* upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.5.12.
* bugfix: the UDP cosocket object could no longer be used
after an read or write error happened.
* bugfix: ngx.exit(status) always resulted in "200 OK"
response status when status > 200 and status < 300. thanks
Nginx User for reporting this issue.
* upgraded HeadersMoreNginxModule to 0.18.
* bugfix: fixed a "set-but-not-read" warning from the "clang"
static code analyzer.
* fixed compatibility with nginx 0.7.65. thanks Banping for
* upgraded DrizzleNginxModule to 0.1.2.
* minor code cleanup in the built-in connection pool.
Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make
this happen :)
As a sidenote, we just have a dedicated English mailing list for
OpenResty, named "openresty-en":
https://groups.google.com/group/openresty-en The old "openresty"
mailing list will mainly for Chinese speakers.
OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules, as well as most of their external dependencies. See
OpenResty's homepage for details:
More information about the nginx