[ANN] ngx_openresty devel version 1.2.1.11 released

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 18:49:55 UTC 2012

Hello, guys!

After one week's active development, I'm pleased to announce the new
development version of ngx_openresty, 1.2.1.11:

   http://openresty.org/#Download

Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last release, 1.2.1.9:

 *   bundled LuaRestyDNSLibrary 0.04 and enabled it by default:
     https://github.com/agentzh/lua-resty-dns it is a nonblocking DNS
     (Domain Name System) resolver library based on LuaNginxModule's
     cosocket API.

 *   upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.5.12.

     *   bugfix: the UDP cosocket object could no longer be used
         after an read or write error happened.

     *   bugfix: ngx.exit(status) always resulted in "200 OK"
         response status when status > 200 and status < 300. thanks
         Nginx User for reporting this issue.

 *   upgraded HeadersMoreNginxModule to 0.18.

     *   bugfix: fixed a "set-but-not-read" warning from the "clang"
         static code analyzer.

     *   fixed compatibility with nginx 0.7.65. thanks Banping for
         reporting this.

 *   upgraded DrizzleNginxModule to 0.1.2.

     *   minor code cleanup in the built-in connection pool.

Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make
this happen :)

As a sidenote, we just have a dedicated English mailing list for
OpenResty, named "openresty-en":
https://groups.google.com/group/openresty-en The old "openresty"
mailing list will mainly for Chinese speakers.

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules, as well as most of their external dependencies. See
OpenResty's homepage for details:

    http://openresty.org/

Enjoy!
-agentzh