[ANN] ngx_openresty stable version 1.2.1.14 released

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 05:21:55 UTC 2012

Hello, guys!

I am happy to announce the new stable version of ngx_openresty, 1.2.1.14:

   http://openresty.org/#Download

Special thanks go to all our contributors and users for helping make
this happen!

Below is the complete change log for this release, as compared to the
last (development) release, 1.2.1.13:

 *   bugfix: the dtrace static probes did not build on FreeBSD,
     Solaris, and Mac OS X (i.e., when the "--with-dtrace-probes"
     configure option is specified).

 *   bugfix: the systemtap tapset files and the "stap-nginx" script
     were even installed on non-Linux systems.

 *   upgraded LuaNginxModule to 0.5.14.

     *   bugfix: the dtrace provider file did not compile on FreeBSD,
         Solaris, and Mac OS X.

The following components are bundled in this stable version:

 *   LuaJIT-2.0.0-beta10

 *   array-var-nginx-module-0.03rc1

 *   auth-request-nginx-module-0.2

 *   drizzle-nginx-module-0.1.2

 *   echo-nginx-module-0.41

 *   encrypted-session-nginx-module-0.02

 *   form-input-nginx-module-0.07rc5

 *   headers-more-nginx-module-0.18

 *   iconv-nginx-module-0.10rc7

 *   lua-5.1.5

 *   lua-cjson-1.0.3

 *   lua-rds-parser-0.05

 *   lua-redis-parser-0.09

 *   lua-resty-dns-0.05

 *   lua-resty-memcached-0.07

 *   lua-resty-mysql-0.10

 *   lua-resty-redis-0.11

 *   lua-resty-string-0.06

 *   lua-resty-upload-0.03

 *   memc-nginx-module-0.13rc3

 *   nginx-1.2.1

 *   ngx_coolkit-0.2rc1

 *   ngx_devel_kit-0.2.17

 *   ngx_lua-0.5.14

 *   ngx_postgres-1.0rc1

 *   rds-csv-nginx-module-0.05rc2

 *   rds-json-nginx-module-0.12rc10

 *   redis-nginx-module-0.3.6

 *   redis2-nginx-module-0.08rc4

 *   set-misc-nginx-module-0.22rc8

 *   srcache-nginx-module-0.14

 *   xss-nginx-module-0.03rc9

The HTML version of the change contains some helpful hyper-links and
can be browsed here:

    http://openresty.org/#ChangeLog1002001

OpenResty (aka. ngx_openresty) is a full-fledged web application
server by bundling the standard Nginx core, lots of 3rd-party Nginx
modules, as well as most of their external dependencies. See
OpenResty's homepage for details:

    http://openresty.org/

We have been running extensive testing on our Amazon EC2 test cluster
and ensure that all the components (including the Nginx core) play
well together. The latest test report can always be found here:

    http://qa.openresty.org

Have fun!
-agentzh