X-accel-redirect serving html download page instead of file.

Justin Dorfman jdorfman at netdna.com
Tue Aug 28 02:31:10 UTC 2012

I checked my configs and add_header is after the root directive like so:

location = /shipped {
        root /home/mysite/public_html/shipped;
        internal;
        add_header Content-Disposition attachment;
        }

Not sure if order matters or if it should be above or below the internal
directive.  I know Maxim and Piotr S. will know ;)

Regards,

Justin Dorfman <http://www.twitter.com/jdorfman>

NetDNA <http://www.netdna.com>™
The Science of Acceleration™