Set-Cookie is missing via proxy

Isaac Hailperin i.hailperin at heinlein-support.de
Wed Dec 5 20:12:09 UTC 2012

Also, at least from the config, the html should not be cached, right?
I will also check the communication with the backend(there currently is
a different problem which prevents this check) to see which headers are
passed between nginx and the backend, and compare them with the headers
sent between the client and nginx.

Anything else I could do to investigate?

Isaac