cannot PUT file with nginx-mogilefs-module

Davide D'Amico lists at
Tue Dec 11 13:38:37 UTC 2012

rrssuupp1231 at wrote in post #944380:
> Thank you very much Valery,
> Your patch worked very well in my environment.
>  > I'm going to look for a permanent solution later.
> I'm looking forward to your best solution!!

Hi, I'm using FreeBSD 9.0 amd64 and nginx-1.2.5_1,1 with the mogilefs
module taken from github:

During a 'massive' (1 upload / second) upload I see that nginx never
closes opened connections:

root at motracker1:~# sockstat -v | grep 80 | wc -l
root at motracker1:~#

After seconds...

root at motracker1:~# sockstat -v | grep 80 | wc -l
root at motracker1:~#

And it grows up filling all worker_connections slots.

Any hint?

Posted via