Please helpe me, hacking the module Gzip Pre-Compression Module

vvpham nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Dec 14 17:29:15 UTC 2012

Hello,
I wrote to Igor but do not have the response so I write my question here and
please help me.

Firse of all, excuse me for my bad english!!!!!

I hack the module "ngx_http_gzip_static_module.c" and I know that if client
demande a file A, for example, the server NGINX will search the file "A.gz"
and if it exist, Server will uncompress this gz file and the Server will
serve the file uncompress of A.gz.

It is not my objectif. My objectif is if a client demande a file B, for
example. The server will search the file B.gz(compressed file) and serve
this file if it exists. Client will receive file B.gz, not file B
uncompressed.

I lost for weeks for hacking this function but do not success. Please help
me to figure out how I can realize this.

Thanks for your help.

VVPHAM

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,234044,234044#msg-234044