Multilanguage Websites

Brad Riemann brad at ftwentertainment.com
Thu Dec 27 16:17:05 UTC 2012

Hey Silvio, I've seen implementations of nginx with rewrites for different languages, but from personal experience in PHP, I've found it easy to implement language modules on the code side instead of having to worry about the webserver configuration side.. (just my opinion, and im a lazy php dev :))

If anyone would like to rebuttal, I would love to learn myself, just to see how it's done :D

Brad Riemann
Systems Engineer
FTW Entertainment LLC