Feature idea: retrieve set_real_ip_from (HttpRealipModule) from a text file online

Lorenzo Raffio multiformeingegno at gmail.com
Sun Dec 30 20:17:47 UTC 2012

Uhm, you're right.

Anyway if can be useful for others in the future here's the script to fetch
2 files and mix 'em together preserving the set_real_ip_from formatting:
    curl -s https://www.cloudflare.com/ips-v4
    printf '\n'
    curl -s https://www.cloudflare.com/ips-v6
} | sed -r 's/^(.+)$/set_real_ip_from \1;/g' > some-list.conf && nginx -s