Problem on proxy_pass the feedburner via nginx

huxuan nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Feb 19 08:41:52 UTC 2012

Hi guys, this is my first post in this forum.

I want to use nginx to self host my feedburner page so as to make it
possible to anyone who can access my VPS.
But something is wrong as it shows nothing rather than the same as my
feedburner page.

The problem seems to be that there is a relative path link in the page,
one shown as follows:
"<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" media="screen"
href="/~d/styles/rss2full.xsl"?>"

the file path should be
"http://feeds.feedburner.com/~d/styles/rss2full.xsl"
but the browser locate at
"http://feeds.huxuan.org/~d/styles/rss2full.xsl"

I have try to solve the problem by referring the wiki and google but
didn't got it.
Thx for any help or suggestion

my configuration is:

==========
server
{
    listen  80;
    server_name feeds.huxuan.org;
    access_log /home/huxuan/.log/www/feeds.huxuan.org.access.log;
    error_log /home/huxuan/.log/www/feeds.huxuan.org.error.log;

    location /
    {
        proxy_pass  http://feeds.feedburner.com;
        proxy_set_header Host feeds.feedburner.com;
        rewrite ^(.*)$ /huxuan$1 break;