Is nginx vulnerable to the Hash Table Vulnerability (n.runs AG)?

Justin Hart onyxraven at
Sun Jan 1 05:58:48 UTC 2012

Thank you for the confirmation - I read through the parts of code in
question but wanted to get a second opinion.

How about the lua and/or the perl modules?  It looks as if they are
using the nginx functions?

Sent from my iPhone