NGinX Form Input Problem

DeneB nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Jan 4 23:51:16 UTC 2012

I have just recently set-up a new LEMP in Ubuntu 11.10 (64-bit) and
running NGinX ver 1.0.5. the server is running fine but I cannot seem to
get any forms to work. On my old server (windows) the forms worked fine,
but now I get the following error "502 Bad Gateway".

NGinX was installed with apt-get install, it is not a version that I
compiled myself. Also I am running PHP5-Fastcgi.

I have tried setting the forms to work in two different ways, one to
write to a text file and also to write to MySQL database.....but with no
luck.

Any ideas on how to get the forms working again??

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,220816,220816#msg-220816