Re: why my php file in subdirectory doesn't work?

gigabyte nginx-forum at
Fri Jan 6 07:37:02 UTC 2012

I have the same problem with subdirectories. My config Is:
set  $sroot /usr/local/www/
 location ~ \.php$ {
       include /usr/local/etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
       fastcgi_index index.php;
       fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $sroot/$fastcgi_script_name ;
       fastcgi_param QUERY_STRING    $query_string;
       fastcgi_intercept_errors on;

    location / {
       root $sroot ;
       index index.php;

By the way I think it all happend when I've upgraded from nginx 0.9 to
1.0.11. I think that my original configs had been replaced with new